Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail merge for Labels converting to Letters after 2nd step

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm Re-check the document
type either from the merge toolbar or from the first step of the wizard and
cancel the option to select the labels again

April wrote:
I'm trying to create labels but after I've selected my label layout
and my recipients, when I select "next" for the next step, the
language in the prompts all switch to "letters" from "labels,"
including not showing any "next record" prompts or "update all
labels" prompt. I had this problem earlier this week but somehow,
after numerous tries, it fixed itself. Now it's happening again.

Any advice?

Thanks!