Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default MERGEFIELDS

This should work as you have it. If you merge the document with
{Mergefield PowerConnected}
what result do you get, when you think you should be getting "1"?

Nathan Franklin wrote:
Hello all,

When I do a mail merge with VB, I am trying to update a certain value
on my word document...
It is using an IF field... But on the new merged document it just
appears blank with no value

{ IF{MERGEFIELD PowerConnected } = 1 "Note: Power was connected at
time of inspection." "Note: Power was not connected at time of
inspection." }
In the data I am passing PowerConnected does equal 1 ... is there
anything you could suggest....
thanks

Nathan