Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JC in Houston JC in Houston is offline

Default how do i enable the old menu bar

yep, yep.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Worth saying twice, eh?

"JC in Houston" wrote in message
I find the removal of the classic menu structure indicative of people who
choose to practice in theory rather than in reality. I have been a

technical
writer for many years and have used both FrameMaker and Word for 99% of my
work. I know many of my comrades hate Word, but it has always worked well

for
me, until now. I have converted completely over to FrameMaker. The new MS
Ribbons will not be part of my work. I hope Microsoft will realize that

there
are many who prefer the old menus. The little icons look much too fluffy

for
me. I think people who like pictures will love the new Office, but for

tech
pros who need programs to work for them, I doubt that it will be received

in
a positive light. I enjoy the MS propaganda, though. I'm sure they really
believe what they are saying.... I find the removal of the classic menu