Doug Robbins

Instead of a formletter type mailmerge main document, use a catalog (or in
Word XP and later, it is called "directory") type mailmerge main document in
which you have a one row table into the cells of which you insert the
mergefields. When you execute the merge to a new document, that document
will contain a table with a row for each record in the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Melinda" wrote in message
When I merge data from Excel into a Word table, Word inserts a section
break
between each row causing each row to be on a separate page. I've tried
searching for the break and replacing it with nothing, but that doesn't
work
and I am having to manually delete each one. How do I stop Word from
inserting the breaks?