Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luluguid Luluguid is offline

Default Having problems with margins in word, how do I fix?

I am printing on a 6.75 by 9.75 page paper. I have changed the page size on
the page setup page and have put for 0 margins. The document looks great in
the print preview but when I go to print it is off, having about an inch in
the left margin. I have tried doing this document on two different computers
with two different printers and I am getting the same result. What am I
doing wrong? I even changed the paper size under the printer itself.