Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default [Dialog] automatic spellcheck on "Send"

Has this anything to do with Word? If so, please give us a clue as to how
and what you are doing please, especially what you are using as your mail
client?

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
I'm using Dialog on Windows XP.

After I write a message, when I click on the Send icon I would like it to
automatically Spell check the message text before actually sending it
without my having to click on spell check. That is the behavior I was
accustomed to in my previous newsreader. Can this be done in Dialog and if
so, how?

Thanks.