Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mumbly_Joe[_2_] Mumbly_Joe[_2_] is offline

Default Altering the Doc properties from inside a document

Ok, Maybe a better way to phrase this question is that I'm looking ot creat
some sort of textbox, field cell ect... that runs a macro when ever text is
typed in it (A ma cro that will in this case change a doc property)

"Mumbly_Joe" wrote:

So my question might be a little convoluted but here goes nothing.

I'm trying to create a template that has some kind of textbox that changes
the document property (specifically "category") to what ever has been typed
in the box.

I'm not really certain where to begin