Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How can I tell if the pictures are linked or embedded?

Unless they're wrapped. Only inline pictures will display the INCLUDEPICTURE
field.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
A rough and ready method is to press ALT+F9 - linked pictures will show an
IncludePicture field.

Chrisso wrote:
Hello

I have been given a Word file with pictures that someone else wrote.

How can I tell if the pictures are linked or embedded?

I cant send the document via email if the pics are linked as the
person on the other end willl have a Word file missing the pictures.
So I need to identify the pictures that are linked but I cannot see a
way to do this.

Thanks for any help,
Chrisso