Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BabyShowerInvitation BabyShowerInvitation is offline

Default How can I print a "centered" 5X7 inch invitation?

Thank you Suzanne, great advice!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try printing on a standard Letter-size sheet. This will show you where your
printer expects your paper to be fed. If it is not practical to feed it
there, then you'll need to set up the 5x7 form in the center of a
Letter-size document (adjust the left and right margins accordingly), then
feed your 5x7 in the center of the printer.

"BabyShowerInvitation"
wrote in message ...
I am trying to print a 5X7 inch invitation, and for some reason, it prints
way off to the left and cuts off the text. I have gone into Page Setup

and
selected Custom Size 5X7 and also selected to "center" the invitation.

Does
anyone have any advice on how I can get this document to print on the

center
of the paper?

Thank you!