Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
aal aal is offline

Default Template: Insert Rich Text help!

By "boxes" I mean I inserted a "shape." These shapes are meant to act not
only as a just a design feature, but also a border for parts of the page.
So, if I am making 6 cards on a page, I've placed the "shape" in six places
to show the borders of each card.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

What kind of "boxes" are you referring to? Note that for layout purposes,
you could use table cells (or text boxes) to place the content controls.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"aal" wrote in message
Didn't work. It snaps to the left. I actually have four boxes on the page
(just for design). I want to place a rich text content control in the
middle
of each box. I can't move it there.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

To move the content control, you can right-click it and choose Cut from
the
context menu; then paste it at the desired location.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"aal" wrote in message
news Creating atemplate for customer. I go to the Developer tab and insert
rich
or plain text content control. It places it on the page and then I
can't
move it....no matter what I try. HELP!