Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BoniM BoniM is offline

Default Moved Task Pane, now can't get it docked back in normal position

drag it all the way to the right... it will look like you're dragging off the
screen, but when your mouse pointer hits the right edge, you'll see the task
pane pop back to the docked position.

"dderolph" wrote:

I can't figure out how to get the Task Pane back to it's standard
position in Word 2003. I had never moved it out of it's normal
position until recently, when I read about moving it in a book on MS
Office. But, the book didn't say exactly how to get it back to normal
position.

I would think it would resume it's standard docking position if I move
it to the right place, but I tried and tried moving it around and I
can't get it back to normal.

Here's a screen print to show you what I have now:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...ums/Word-1.jpg

--
dderolph