Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KathrynBassett

Default Contacts/Category Mail Merge

Graham, your website was of partial use, but not completely. There
seems to have been a change in the last few couple weeks as I could do
what I wanted before (using the helper), and now can't.
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f6d3ef075ff4e5
will show the step by step process I've done so far. Russ, dismissing
the Helper then using the Mail Merge Toolbar as shown on Graham's site
still doesn't give me what I need. For one thing, It merges all the
records instead of just the ones I have filtered in Outlook. For
another thing, I do not find a way to access the «Full_Name» and
«Mailing_Address», being instead forced to use name components and
saying which kind of address.

Now what? I need some more steps added (and this is Office 2003).