Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
AndrewDB AndrewDB is offline

Default WHO MOVED THE GRAPHICS?

Hi Graham. Thanks for your response. Anybody know of any way around this? I
specifically do not want to send attachments.
--
Kepior Senso Fumor

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If you are trying to merge to the body of e-mail documents, it is no
surprise that the layout has changed. The formatting requirements for Word
documents and html e-mail are entirely different. If you want the format to
stay the same you should send the merge documents as attachments (ideally in
PDF format) - see http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/EmailMergeWithAttachments.htm or see the article
prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

"AndrewDB" wrote in message
Hi All. I am trying to merge a document that contains graphic images. The
merge itself with the Access data is no problem. When I open the messages
in
Outlook the graphics have moved to different locations on the document
resulting in no correlation between the text and the images. Please help
urgently.
--
Kepior Senso Fumor

.