Wayne Schindler

Default Word: Have the TOC be a separate window to allow quick "jump".

I create large documents and am "jumping" around them. It would be great if I
could have Word have the TOC as a separate window that I could click on a
Heading number and the document would jump to that section.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.