Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Office 2007 toolbar diappears when I am in compatability mode?

Could be your food?

Terry

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
I had missed the association but since I started using Office 2007, eleven
of the thirteen feral cats that called here for feeding have died, or
'disappeared'.

Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote:
Careful... or next thing you know, folks will be blaming feline
fatalities on Office 2007!

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
...or double-click a ribbon title to toggle between Hidden or
Unhiden. (So many ways to kill a cat!)

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Lene Fredborg" wrote in message
Word 2007 has no toolbars but the area with the tabs and all the
icons is referred to as the Ribbon.

You can use Ctrl+F1 to minimize the Ribbon (sounds as if this is
your situation now) and press Ctrl+1 to expand the Ribbon again so
that it remains
visible. Instead of using the Ctrl+F1 shortcut, you can right-click
in the
tab area of the Ribbon and select "Minimize the Ribbon".

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)
Word "MaryRose" wrote:

I am attempting to edit a document in compatability mode and the
entire toolbar disappears every time I click inside the document? How
do I get it
to stay put so I can use it to edit?