Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Khalid Khalid is offline

Default table disordered after closing a file

In my tables, after closing a file and open it again, I find all the tables
disordered and the negative signs go to the right side of the figures instead
of being in the left side. How should I solve it?
I tried to change from word2007 to 2003 under the same pc but the problem
stil there. I changed also the pc but also with word 2007.
most of my tables are basically copied from excel, should that be the
problem? when I copy it back the excel it became OK but when copying it again
to word again the problem happen.