Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marrie

Default Problem installing word

Did you double check tha the key was correct? I've ben known to mess up and
be just one letter off.
"Ja9" wrote in message
I am trying to install Word 2003, however after it installs completely when
try to use it, an error message pops up and I cancel out of it. It then
prompts me to re-input my username, etc. and product key. After entering
the
same same prod. key that I entered to install it, it tells me that it is
the
wrong product key. I have tried uninstalling it from all of my computers
and
attempted several times to install it on a single comp. so far without
success. Can anyone help me with this problem??
Thanks