Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Toby Levy Toby Levy is offline

Default my spell check stopped working for WORD 2007?

Actually, no I'm not - I'm on Word 2003. I realized after I posted that this
may be a thread for Word 2007. Sorry for the confusion. I still can't figure
out how to enable spell check in templates though (without writing a macro).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sure you're using Word 2007?

"Toby Levy" wrote in message
Can you please be more specific about where to find Proofing? I cannot
find
Office (round button on top left), Word Options, Proofing any where.

"Tom Ferguson" wrote:

Navigate to Office (round button on top left), Word Options, Proofing.
Assure that Check spelling as you type is checked.

Tom
MSMVP 1998-2007

"Dale" wrote in message
How do i change my template to proofing?