Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Is microsoftf office 2003 included in MS XP home edition?

As the others say, Office 2003 is not part of the OS. Probably your best
option is to go for the Students and Teachers version of Office 2003. It
includes Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and may be installed on up to
three computers at the user's home. You can pick this up from Amazon at a
very reasonable cost.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"harold_montejo" wrote in message
When I and my brother were deciding what microsoft product to buy, I asked
the product assistant if microsoft office 2003 was included in the OS...he
said yes. But by the time I needed to use MS word 2003...there's just no
MS
office at all. Someone please help us...June is the start of classes in
our
country (Philippines) and we will be needing MS word as well as excel and
powerpoint.