Default New Works Template-Word 2003

I overlooked the version information in your subject line. There is no
version of Works Suite that comes with Word 2003. If you upgraded from Word
2002 (which came with Works Suite) to Word 2003, you may still have this
legacy New Works Template on a menu bar in Word, but it will not be usable
because the Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Word will not work with Word
2003. You will not be able to use your Works templates in Word 2003.

"SueCaliforniaGirl" wrote in
message ...
Yes, I am signed in as administrator, and no, it does not ask me to sign

it.
Just says "cannot display End User Agreement which must be displayed and
accepted before you can use the application. To display the agreement,
reinstall."

"SueCaliforniaGirl" wrote:

When I went to click on the New Works Template, it is asking me to sign

the
end user agreement by reinstalling. I tried to repair first and that

didn't
work and now I've reinstalled and it still does the same thing.

I tried going to help and looking at the end agreement, no place to sign
there.

Can someone please help me?

~Sue