SueCaliforniaGirl

Default New Works Template-Word 2003

It has nothing to do with an answer "I like better." I know what works and
what doesn't and I don't know what you mean by post a question to the "Works
NG," anyways.

I was looking for some help and it doesn't seem we are on the same page
here. Works templates work fine on my other computer and it has the Office
Pro Edition. I'm not sure if you are understanding what I am talking about.

Can you point me in the right direction with someone who might understand or
be on the same page here?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't see how you can possibly use Works templates in Word.
But if you will post your question in a Works NG, perhaps you will get an
answer you like better.

"SueCaliforniaGirl" wrote in
message ...
I have it on my other computer and it works just fine. I don't have the
add-in on the other computer either, but I'm not sure if the works suite

is
on that computer or only the office pro edition.

Can't I delete the works suite and just use the pro edition and it will

work
fine?

Sue

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No, you cannot use Works templates in Word without the Works Suite

Add-in,
and it won't work with Word 2003. Sorry.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"SueCaliforniaGirl" wrote

in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
I have the Office Pro Edition 2003, but you may be right that I also

had
the
Works Suite before that. So how do I take care of this problem? I'd
rather
have the Office Pro on the computer than the Works Suite. I just want

the
program to work as intended which I believe is to use the Templates,

if
needed. Got any info on this?

I overlooked the version information in your subject line. There is

no
version of Works Suite that comes with Word 2003. If you upgraded

from
Word
2002 (which came with Works Suite) to Word 2003, you may still have

this
legacy New Works Template on a menu bar in Word, but it will not be
usable
because the Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Word will not work with
Word
2003. You will not be able to use your Works templates in Word 2003.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"SueCaliforniaGirl"

wrote
in
message ...
Yes, I am signed in as administrator, and no, it does not ask me

sign
it.
Just says "cannot display End User Agreement which must be

displayed
and
accepted before you can use the application. To display the
agreement,
reinstall."

"SueCaliforniaGirl" wrote:

When I went to click on the New Works Template, it is asking me

sign
the
end user agreement by reinstalling. I tried to repair first and
that
didn't
work and now I've reinstalled and it still does the same thing.

I tried going to help and looking at the end agreement, no place

sign
there.

Can someone please help me?

~Sue