Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Potomac Studio Potomac Studio is offline

Default Page at end of Document

I have a postcard sized template I am trying to create. I is graphic filled
and Word has automatically entered a page at the end of the document.
I have done everything that the Demos have said to delete this last page but
Word will not delet it.
There is a paragraph symbol at the beginning of that page but when I
highlight it to delete it it simply becomes unhighlighted when I press the
cut, clear or delete keys.
This document is for a mail merge and as a consequence, my merge has all
these additional pages in it when I try to print it. I can't go through the
entire preview and "not print" all of these extra pages.
How do I delete this extra page?