Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default I don't have page set up on my file menu how do I get it?

Do you have a document active? The Page Set up dialog cannot be accessed if
not,

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"smace" wrote in message
I tried all 3 methods. Method 1 I found the page set up and I draged it
over
to the file menu but I still can't see it.

What am I doing wrong??

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Are you sure it's missing? If adaptive menus are enabled, then
you might need to click on the black triangle at the bottom of
the File dropdown menu to see all of the available commands. If
that doesn't help, then see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm .

smace wrote:

Can anyone please help me with this problem