Ted

Default Change Footer on pg 2 to be different then the footer on pg 1

Would someone tell me how to simply add a footer to page 2 that is the same
for page 3 and not identical to the footer on page 1? In my document the
footer on page 1 picks up the footer on pg 2 eventhough the layout is
selected for different first page. The footer on page 1 shows in View
header/Footer as First Page Footer Section 1. The footer on page 2 is a
First Page Footer Section 2. The footer on page 3 is Footer Section 2. How
do you change this designation? and How do you change the footer on pg 2 to
reflect the page footer on page 3? Page 1 footer should remain blank.
thanks!