Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default address bolded when mailmerge from Outlook to Word

Add a \*charformat switch to the field - see

Warren wrote:
Hi,

I have set up a word template with First Name, Last Name and Mailing
Address fields from my Outlook contacts.

When I use Mail Merge from Outlook and choose my template, the mail
merge works fine but the first line of the Mailing Address is bolded
while the rest of the address is not bolded.

When I MailMerge to a new document and add the address fields into the
merged document, the address comes out normal without the bolding.

I've checked my font formatting and all is set to normal.

Why is this happening and how do I fix it?