Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jen_writer jen_writer is offline

Default autofit rows

the bottom of the text (tails on "g's", etc.) is getting cut off in the rows
of my table. I tried increasing the cell margins from 0 but that did not
work. I tried autoformating my table and that did not work (only adjusted the
columns). I unchecked the box next to row height in table properties (it had
an "at least" dimension listed) and that did not work. The rows are not all
the same height so the "distribute rows evenly" does not work. If I manually
increase the row heights, I can fix it, but I do not want to have to manually
change each individual row. Is there any way to autoformat a row height to
fit the contents of the cell?

thank you
Jen