Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
brianpmccullough brianpmccullough is offline

Default Frame Vertical/Horizontal Position - Outside vs. Inside Relative t

Hello,

What does setting the "Position" field setting of "Inside" and "Outside" mean?

For example, I want to create a frame that has it's position anchored to the
bottom of the page. I tried setting the Vertical Postion to "Bottom"
Relative To "Page", but it anchored it directly with the bottom of the page.
When I set the Vertical Position to "Outside" Relative To "Page" it moves it
up slightly. Looks like it is taking into account either the bottom margin or
footer.

Can some explain the difference between "Outside" and "Inside" positions and
how they compare to Bottom/Top/Center/Right/Left?

Thanks!