Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default what is the blue zig zag underline

Look in Word's Help file for "wavy underlines." Such topics as "I see
something unusual in my document" or "What do the underlines in my document
mean?" will provide the information you need. In Word 2003, blue wavy
underlines indicate formatting inconsistencies, but I believe in Word 2007
that formatting is used by the contextual spelling checker.

"meldipity" wrote in message
I don t'know what prompts it but I get a blue underline in some documents
and
cant' get rid of it. I've treid everything.- Some kind of editing? WHAT
IS
IT?