Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I set my Word doc to type 1/2 as a fraction of one space?

If you're in Word2003, look in Tools Options.

On Jul 30, 12:55 pm, Julian wrote:
At one time my keyboard automatically reduced a fraction - like 1/2 or 7/8
to a one character fraction rather requiring 3 spaces. I typed the three
space entry but it displayed a one character on the screen and printed it out
as only one character.
It no longer does that automatically and now I can't find the place to
change it back to where it will.
Can anyone assist me in locating the place to make this modification?

THANKS!
Julian