SteveP

Default Can we force H1s to start on an odd page WITHOUT using section bre

We have Word 2003 and an application that stores/rebuilds a Word document
as/from a bunch of xml topics. Each topic starts with a H1, H2, or H3
heading. We are having real problems with section breaks because these are
stored in the Word ML at the end of the previous topic, whereas we want it to
be part of the H1 topic.

The ideal solution would be to do away with section breaks (except when a
new page layout is needed) and to use something like PageBreakBefore in the
H1 paragragh style. But this doesn't force H1 to an odd page. Do you have any
suggestions?