Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default Let's hear it for capital I

You have my vote. Readability is everything and that means using correct
upper or lower cases as needed. Just like good punctuation aids readability.
What the lazy posters don't appreciate is that he/she is just concerned with
one message thread and therefore readability isn't so important unlike for
those reading dozens of message threads.

Keep up the pressure for decent English.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

wrote in message ...
: So many posters appear to be too lazy to use the capital I from time to
: time; some don't use it at all. I realise that sending it from a portable
: device might be ponderous, but many posters are apparently on a normal
: keyboard. How much effort does it take to hold down Caps now and then? And
: this in exchange for greater readability. Should we start a movement to
: protect an endangered species?
:
: