Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Default I have greek proofing tools but they dont work in Office 2007?

You can try actually installing them: Run office 2003 setup and choose
to only install the proofing tools and nothing else.
This might or might not work.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"kostilas" wrote in message
:

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
*Probably not. Proofing tools are developed to work (or at least,
work best)
with a specific version of Office.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"inat" wrote in message
Everytime I write in Greek and put the spelling buton, a window

anounce me
that spelling check is completed. But in reallity no correction was

made!
ve got the files of the greek proofing tools. I put them to the

folder
Proof
but nothing has changed. Can someone tell me wether the old

proofing files
(of Office 2003) work in Office 2007? *

--
kostilas