Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I type text around boarder of page?

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:13:01 -0700, GT in FL GT in
wrote:

In Word 2003, I would like to type text around all boarders of a letter size
page.

Insert text boxes in the margins. In the ones on the left and right,
click Format Text Direction to place the text sideways. Word doesn't
have a way to turn text upside down, but you can fake it with
PowerPoint
(
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrp...eDownText.htm).

By the way, have fun with *borders* in Word -- "boarders" are people
who rent rooms in a boarding house.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman