Joseph McGuire

That was it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Ah, I missed the fact that it was the behavior of the links that might be
confusing the user.

so
all may benefit.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
Didn't some version set the default to control-click to follow the
hyperlink, instead of just click? It was probably Word 2002, that's

when
they made all the interface changes.

On 4/19/05 10:12 AM, "Joseph McGuire" wrote:

An MVP Article explained how to set up Table of Content entries as
hyperlinks in Word 2000 by adding the switch "\h". This is a great

function
and it worked quite well when I added it to the field codes for an

existing
fairly large document, but only in Word 2000 (the document was

originally
created a long time ago, probably in Word 95 or 97). I could not get

it
work when I tried it on a similar document in Word 2002. Is there a

way
accomplish the same thing in Word 2002 and 2003? (At the moment I use

all
three on three different systems!)

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word