Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default SQL message?

If this happens when you start Word (by opening the attachment, for
example), the likelihood is that it is caused by some obscure change made by
the latest round of Office updates. In my case, the message was triggered by
the TaskPaneController add-in (which can be removed from Word's Startup
folder without damage), but in your case it might be some other add-in that
is disagreeing with Word.

" wrote in message
Using Word 2002.
When I open a Word attachment from Outlook Express 6 I get a warning
popup:

"Opening this document will run the following SQL command:
(Followed by a exclamation yellow triangle and no text)
Data from your database will be placed in the document. Do you want to
continue?"

If I reply "no", the document still opens normally.

What is this SQL question about? I do not recall seeing it before the
recent couple of weeks.

Jeff