Jezebel

"Aurora" wrote in message
I am using Word 2000
Is there a way to create or hyperlink a button on a Word
document that will save the form in a certain file. Like I
can do in Access.

I can hyperlink to go to the file I want but can't figure
out how to save the word document in that file. I am
trying to make this form super easy for non - word users.

Am I just dreaming??

A document is a type of file, so 'save a document in that file' makes no
sense.

If you mean that you want a button that will save the document in a
particular folder: write a macro that does it, then assign the macro to a
button. This has nothing to do with hyperlinks.