Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I sort My Document into alphabetical order?

Or just right click in the file open window and select 'Arrange Icons by
name'

Dawn Crosier, Word MVP wrote:
While you are in your folder, look across the top for an Icon called
Views. Select Details. You will get bars across the top of your
folder one of which is Name. Click once on Name to sort Ascending,
click again to sort in descending order. Once you have your documents
sorted, you can change your view back to either icons or list or
whatever.