Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default My attachment shows up in wrong place.

From http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...746711033.aspx

If your message format is HTML or Plain Text, the attachment will appear in
the Attach line below the Subject line. If your message format is Rich Text,
the attachment will appear in body of the message.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Attachments are appropriate to e-mail messages. How are you 'attaching'
files to your 'letter'?

broths1222 wrote:
I open a new letter and try to attach any file and it shows up in the
body of the letter rather than as an normal attachment.