Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
J Hooper J Hooper is offline

Default Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

I found a template at this website, scroll down until you see where it says "Priority Mail Label 228":

http://www.addbalance.com/word/download.htm#Templates

On Friday, December 07, 2007 9:20 AM VAZTO wrote:

How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228

On Friday, December 07, 2007 9:40 AM Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated September
2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used the template, but
you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me directly.

"VAZTOR" wrote in message

On Friday, December 07, 2007 10:37 AM Jay Freedman wrote:

You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

On Friday, December 07, 2007 12:01 PM Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Probably a better approach.

On Friday, April 03, 2009 10:15 PM Brad Rezac wrote:

Hello. I would like to try out your template if you still have one available. I really need something to help cut down on the time spent hand-addressing these labels. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

On Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:15 AM vin suh wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for a template for Microsoft Word. Do you still have the template for USPS label 228?

If so I would greatly appreciate your help.

Please send me a template to

Thank you so so much~ =)

On Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:24 PM CHRIS PEMBERTON wrote:

I too need a template for USPS label 228.

If available please email to:

Thanks!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:12 PM Tahlia Chang wrote:

I would also like the word template for the USPS label 228. please send it to me at:

Thank you!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:12 PM Tahlia Chang wrote:

I would also like the word template for the USPS label 228. please send it to me at:

Thank you!

On Monday, February 14, 2011 5:16 PM Frank Lewandowsi wrote:

Can you send me a copy of that template as well?

Thanks,

Frank

On Monday, February 14, 2011 5:20 PM Frank Lewandowsi wrote:

I did not include my email address for the the 228 label template request.

Thanks again,