Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I turn a PDF file into a workable "word" doc.?

And it is removed when you install Office 2007, replaced by the Microsoft
XPS Document Writer, I believe (though as I now seem to have MODI installed,
I must have done something to change that).

http://word.mvps.org

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
Microsoft Office Document Imaging was first introduced in Office XP, but
the MODI printer driver feature was not added until Office 2003.

Opinicus wrote:

Is this feature available in Word 2002 (Office XP) or was it added later?

I've got something called a "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" installed as
a printer but it doesn't seem to have a "Send Text" option when I send a
PDF to it.