Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to delete a drawing shape object from all pages in one click.

Lene and Bob have told you how to remove it if it really is anchored to
every page. But possibly it's anchored to the header (so that it repeats on
every page), so it would be worthwhile to check that out first. If it is,
you can delete it with one blow.

"¯`€¢Â¸Rღjღ¸€¢Â´Â¯" wrote in message
news
I have a drawing shape object (Line) on each page of my document and i

want
to remove all of them. I have 300 pages and deleting one by one will take

ma
whole day so please tell me if there is any method to get rid of it in one
go...
I'll be very thankful to you for your quick response...

Thanks.

Engr. Abu Adal
Network Engineer