Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Delete horizontal lines

Assuming the lines print (that is, they're not the drawing grid), see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Joseph" wrote in message
Horizontal lines have appeared in my text in Word 2007 compatibility mode.
can't put the cursor on them. they don't respond to backspace or delete.
They
can't be treated as objects. i don't where they came from I don't find
any
solution in HELP. It tells how to add lines but not how to remove them.
Perhaps I am asking the wrong question on the help screen.
I appreciate your courtesy.
Joseph