Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] GastonFranzini@gmail.com is offline

Default \# Not Working

Now I have problems with the date. Donīt know what else to do.
I have changed the date format and nothing.
Thanks for all the help.

ha escrito:

Thanks!
I have changed the regional configuration to my pc and It seems to be
working.
Thanks a lot for your help!

Peter Jamieson ha escrito:

Your dates are probably in "Julian date" format which is why Word won't
format them. I do not know why Word sometimes gets them in this format, but
maybe that bit of information will help you identify whether there is
anything unusual about your date column in Excel, or whether creating
another column which refers to the date will help.

I agree with Graham about the numbers.

Peter Jamieson
wrote in message
ups.com...