Anne Troy

Default how do I set page margin to print nearer the bottom of the pag

Okay, Denis. I still don't see the problem, tho I'd never set my margins to
zero. So, are you SEEING this or it's just printing like this? Is there a
possibility that the paragraphs that appear at the top of the pages has some
formatting such as "keep with next" or "page break before" set on them? How
is it if you create a brand new document? Same issue? If so, check your
printer driver.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Denis O''Donnell" wrote in
message ...
Should be 2-3cm, not 23 as last post

Thanks for response

Page margins are -
top 0cm
Bottom 0cm
left 1.5cm
right 1.5cm
Footer 0cm

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Bottom margin likely shouldn't be zero, but what is your footer margin
set
at?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Denis O'Donnell" Denis wrote in
message ...
I am having dificulty getting text to show at the bottom of the page.
It
is
leaving a gap of about 23 cm between the last line and the top of the
footer.
I have the bottom margin set at zero.

If I keep typing, it just throws another page.
Anyone got any ideas?