Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ozilline

Default Creating a blank section following a table

I'm working with a set of templates for a customer.
Each template contains a table where the user typs in information lika date,
time, no. of pages etc, as well as a recipient list. The recipient list must
be updatable with more rows, since there are sometimes more than one
recipient...

Following this table, I would like to create a blank section to divide the
table from the text that the users type in. Since the table contains field
codes, it can't be placed in the header. And since the last row of the table
isn't static (the user can add more rows for more recipients), I can't use
the table format alternative format last row either.

Any clues? Is there a way of using section breaks to solve this problem?