Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I get rid of the blue background in my text?

Format | Borders and Shading?

"LaSignora" wrote in message
I did that and the light blue watermark is on two pages of my 10 page
document. I did at one point copy some of the information from a web

site.
Do you think this is why that light blue background is there? I need to

get
rid of it before I hand in the paper. I don't know what else to do...

"LaSignora" wrote:

I can't get rid of the blue background on some of my pages in my

document in
Word. I've tried everything even deselecting and the watermark options

but it
won't go away. Pls help!