Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nancy T.

Default Section breaks in labels

I am often creating a labels for large mailings (1000 to 2000 labels at a
time) so there are 30 to 75 pages of labels in one document. Every now and
then when I merge to the New Document, Word does not insert the Section Break
between the pages so the top part of the next page's labels appear at the
bottom of the current page. This then continues on every page in the
document. I can't for the life of me figure out why it does this. I am
currently using Word 2000, but it happened on Word 97 in the past. And it's
not just on my computer. I help a woman do labels for a church mailing and it
happens on her computer, too. Why is this happening and what can I do to fix
it? This has been going on for YEARS and it is driving me insane!

TIA,
Nancy