Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Default Please help.....font changing when printing

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

Darren wrote:
Having searched and searched, I cannot seem to find a cure for this
problem.

When I open a word document (in a work environment from the network),
everything appears fine. It is usually a letter for instance.

The problem occurs when sending this document to print.

If you select a printer other than the default one, when you click
print, all the formatting of the text goes crazy. I.e. the text is
Times New Roman 12 point and all of a sudden it changes a different
font 14 point.

This error is replicable but not consistently, sometimes it works
okay, sometimes not. It can also occur on a different workstation.

There maybe an element of text taken from older versions of Word,
because usually a letter is opened, amended and re-saved with a
different name.

Can anyone suggest a cause / remedy ?

Thanks.