Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AJL AJL is offline

Default How do I add writing on top of a picture in word?

Thanks for answering.

I'm afraid this info is above my knowledge.
I don't know what "In Line with Text" is.

The first thing I did was add photo to document. Then I tried using a text
box. But then couldn't find a way to put this on top of the photo picture.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Assuming the picture is In Line With Text, insert a text box (with No Line
and No Fill) and format it as In Front of Text. Type your text there.

How do I add writing on top of a picture in word? I am trying to make a
label. I inserted a picture into a word document. Now I want to add a name
and date on top of the picture. Can anyone help me do this?

Thanks in advance.
Alyce