The TOC will not include chapter numbers unless they have been made part of
the page number using the "Include chapter number" feature. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/ChapterNumber.htm

"thelisha" wrote in message
Hello,
I am having a tough time figuring out why the page numbers in my TOC are

not
showing up correctly. I thought I was pretty Word savvy but I do not know
what it is that I am doing wrong. I am formatting a policy manual at my

job
and they want the page numbers to be formatted as such; 1-10 meaning

Chapter
1 page 10. The numbers show up correctly in the manual but when I generate

TOC it just shows the page numbers as 1, 2, 3, etc. I have looked at some
articles on Shauna Kelly's site but my numbering is still not correct. If
anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this I would really appreciate

any
guidance!
Thank you,
Thelisha Woods